Episode 62: Proposed PvP Balance Changes
This week we talk about how we might adjust the weapons of Destiny 2 to mix up the Crucible meta. Listen now!
Destiny 2 Proposed Balance Changes
How We Would Patch It
- MIDA Multi-Tool
- Debuff the stats or
- Drop one of the grab-bag of perks
- High Impact Scouts
- Differentiate them in some way; right now they have little to offer in PVP
- blanket buff of some kind seems necessary. Just a bit more damage across the board might make them viable.
- Something just feels off about Hand Cannons right now. A touch more aim assist, tempered carefully by damage drop-off, might do the trick.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Submachine Guns (SMG's)
- It's reasonable to expect Antiope-D to get looked at, given its popularity. Hopefully they adjust other archetypes up, rather than taking it down.
- Omolon Adaptive
- veryone expects a nerf here, and it seems likely. They're just so strong!
- Given the stringent accuracy required to optimize these, the upside isn't great. Not sure how to fix them though.
- There are a lot of solid options here to support a variety of playstyles. We say, don't mess with them!
Thanks for tuning in, Guardians! We'll see you next time.